Annual Track Meet Scholarship Program
The Cosmopolitan Club of Roanoke annually awards two $3,000 scholarships to a Senior High School male and a Senior High School female Cosmopolitan Track Meet participant that is pursuing further education after graduation. The scholarship proceeds are intended to be used exclusively for tuition expenses.
The Cosmopolitan Club is an international service club and will consider each applicant’s record of service in awarding the scholarships. Financial need is not a consideration. Please refer to the eligibility requirements for further information.
- Complete the application. Be certain to include names and phone numbers of individuals that may be contacted to confirm your service in the four areas.
- Complete a personal statement. (see instructions).
- Have your guidance counselor or other school official sign the confirmation statement at the end of the application.
- Submit at least one letter of recommendation.
- Send your completed application to the designated Cosmopolitan Club scholarship committee by the deadline.